TERMS & CONDITIONS
SIMOSITY Pty Ltd (ACN 613 693 100) (SIMOSITY) provides virtual reality simulation equipment and services, including gaming, simulation demonstration and training exercises, use of motion capture and tracking technology, use of wearable computing technology, use of wireless controllers, use of haptic feedback technology, use of head mounted virtual reality displays and use of free roam untethered virtual reality simulation technology (Simulation Activities).
Registration and participation in the Simulation Activities is subject to the terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully.
Application to participant
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in the Simulation Activities. A person under the age of 18 years cannot participate in any Simulation Activities unless parental / guardian consent is provided.
- You understand that certain medical conditions, including eye strain, nausea and motion sickness, may be triggered when participating in the Simulation Activities. You declare that you are in good physical and mental health, and are not aware of any illness, injury or any other physical or mental condition, which may cause you injury or death whilst participating in the Simulation Activities.
- You must report any injury sustained at SIMOSITY as soon as possible. If you are injured or require medical assistance, SIMOSITY may, at your cost, seek medical assistance on your behalf.
- You must not participate in the Simulation Activities if you are pregnant, wearing any casts / braces or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must comply with all rules, policies and directions of SIMOSITY staff at all times.
Cancellation, Refunds and Termination
- If you wish to cancel your tickets, you must notify SIMOSITY in writing. SIMOSITY will only refund the ticket price if SIMOSITY receives this notice at least 10 days before the date of participation you have selected.
- SIMOSITY may refuse, cancel or terminate your participation in the Simulation Activities at any time in its absolute discretion, including if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, your behaviour interferes with other participant’s safety or enjoyment of the Simulation Activities, or your conduct is reckless or careless.
Release and Indemnity
- You understand that the Simulation Activities are a physical and mental activity and there are inherent risks associated with participation in the Simulation Activities, which may result in personal injury (even of a serious nature). You understand and agree that participation in the Simulation Activities is entirely at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and indemnify SIMOSITY (including its officers, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers) from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever which may be made by you or on your behalf or by any third parties, arising out of or in connection with any injury, death, loss or damage caused to you or your property as a result of your participation in the Simulation Activities or use of SIMOSITY’s equipment or facilities, whether by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
- If SIMOSITY provide you with any equipment or property, you are responsible for any loss or damage to that equipment or property which is caused by you.
Photography / Filming
- No photography or filming is permitted within SIMOSITY’s facilities without SIMOSITY’s consent.
- You agree that SIMOSITY may photograph or film you, and use such images and your details for promotional and marketing purposes (including online and via social media) without payment or compensation. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please advise Simosity staff before participating in the Simulation Activities.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place and the courts of appeal from them.
By clicking “I Accept” you confirm that you have read and understand all of the terms and conditions above, and you agree to them. If you are purchasing a ticket on behalf of the participant, you declare that you are making that purchase as the participant’s authorised agent.